Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Domata Living Flour

Link

cup for cup a substitute for wheat flour!

a review from Rachel's Recipes:

"I used this flour mix in several of my recipes – for cornbread, waffles & pancakes, and Better Than Brownies. It performed beautifully in every test. Everyone praised the taste of all the recipes – no one noticed the results as anything different from my regular flours. It was incredibly handy to be able to simply measure out the flour total for all the recipes rather than measuring for the flour, then the starch(es), then the xanthan gum. Cutting out 2 steps from a recipe is great! Cutting those steps also makes cooking easier for my children, which is fabulous!

We give Domata Living Flour 4 spotlights out of five. I would love to see an option with a higher nutritional value – if it had that, I would happily give it 5 spotlights."


Ed, the man behind Domata Living Flour writes:

"In this world, many of our wounds, both physical and mental can show us our true inner strengths. I personally faced death twice before properly diagnosed with Celiac disease. During stabilization of my condition, God laid it on our hearts to produce an All Purpose Flour that was number one (1) delicious and easy to work with, and number two (2) affordable and easily attainable. Domata is God’s company; the opportunity to work for Him has been a fantastic blessing for all of us."

I called my local wegmans and whole foods, neither carry it.




______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers